11/13/2011

«PAZ Y TRABAJO» Incognito


photo: Lefebvre / San Blas / 2011
____________________________________
SAN BLAS, NAYARIT, MEXIQUE.

It has been 8 days now that I have landed here, and my boyfriend soon after. I might go back in time at some point. Mexican way. Lentamente. We had made sure, inquired and explained how important it was times that the house we rented had efficient internet from day one, but...internet didn't quite work. We could only get it from 2 nice guy's place, Ken et Luis, whom own and operate bungalows called Casa Roxana.

This is a new start for 2 months and a half where I will be doing this 4th master class*, my boyfriend will be writing and Zéro the dog, will relax, swim and follow. Isolated, end of playa Borrego, right on the beach. I am starting classes tomorrow. Systems perspectives instructed by Bob Kull. End of margaritas aperos perhaps and maybe not that much time to post on blogs. I might leave here my french blog address, intended mostly for our 3 kids, as a souvenir, or for some friends to follow. I might not publish much if the course is very demanding, which although very interesting, it sounds like it will be.

* MAEEC / Environment Education and Communication / School of sustainability / Royal Roads University
____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment