7/18/2011


photo : Julia Marois / Ile aux asp / 2011
______________________________________________
My friend Zero
My only post for today...too late, too much, too tired.
Great news, Jeremie, our youngest daughter, wrote from Koh Panghan, for Full Moon Fiesta, lovely mail, she is back in Thailand after a 48hour bus trip...(last news 12 days ago..). A little relieved knowing all is well.
Thanks to our Julia also, who sent me this picture, taken today, of our dog Zero, spending the weekend at L'ile aux Asperges,The island of Asparagus translated...A little island 30 minutes from Montreal. Where the other half of our tribe as a camp setting.
My dearest pal Zero is the one in black. I was told he rolled himself in a dead fish so he stinks !!
______________________________________________

2 comments: