6/28/2011

AUTOETHNOGRAPHIC REFLECTION



photo : Taken by André / Baskatong
______________________________________________
AUTOETHNOGRAPHY
Not sure what day it is except due date. (homework only!)
I keep skipping dates. My posts are not interesting, I have no time...
Too much work had to be done. I sent in my Autoethnographic reflection. I was a very interesting exercise to do. What shaped us to be who we are environmentally. I am not sure I have answered all the questions I could have asked myself, I had so much more to say but only 5 pages. The references gave me a hard time, I sort of didn't get to do has many as I wanted, no time left. So it was not as perfectly presented as it should have. But well...I'm learning. English writing is starting to be fun, but my vocabulary and phrasing are somewhat strange I am sure. I wrote down a roaming muffler which didn't make any sense except in my ears. It meant a muffler that traveled or wondered aroung I think :-) I meant to say it was noisy!!!
I even think I didn't change it since I was looking for a better word and not sure I found it.. on my last check up I was just too tired. Exhausted in fact. didn't want to miss the deadline either, so I sent it out. Not something I would have ever done if it was going to the printers! I know I forgot one reference credit to update (carson). Too late I,m not standing up much more so I will head to bed. It's 1:53 here, and 11 over there.

I put a picture of my mother I miss so much. Because it is a that note that I conclude my ethnographic reflection. She was a like a little angel. In Baskatong, the summer before. Her Alzheimer was already pretty heavy for her to deal with.

This is how tired I feel.


____________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment