8/05/2014

COURSE DAY 1

_______________________________________________________
QUOTE, QUEBEC, SEED, LEAF, ROCK & RAY
This post is just to set me up trying to build the habit of daily little entries.
Next ones should start trying to be my assignment 1.

Being woken by the geese, greated by peacocks, seeing a rabit outside the Muse during morning writing minutes, meeting and presenting ourselves briefly, - wanted to quote « Vive le Québec libre»  (Général de Gaulles), but figured it would not set a nice -all across Canada- spirit), courses and general guidelines to start dealing with peace, conflict and leadership with Peter and Robert, first lentil burger at habitat, meeting new people through Legacy box team Charter and brainstorm (we are the CC me Street & the creative constraints), greetings with other cohorts, food, meeting triad, seeing -Ricky- Kool and Liza, beeing introduced to Veronica, a Montreal colleague who happens to work with one of my closest girl friend Dominique, made this first day on Campus feel like the real jumping in, reconnecting some dots has started

Actually my favorite song sentence which accompanied me in a boucle (Möbius strip) during thesis and I even think I blogged about once along the way, was Ray Lamontagne's (a New Hampshire born singer) « War is not the answer, the answer lies within you ». Il love his lyrics and voice. Here it is.
_______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment