7/12/2011

RESIDENCY DAY 7

photo : Lyne Lefebvre / BC, none, 2011
______________________________________________
GREAT SATURDAY / HUDGE DECEPTION
Really big deception feeling, as I was going to post all my pictures from our amazing trip to the Botanical beach this weekend. I love taking pictures, they feel like an extension of my brain and heart to remember everything, after being somewhere, surrounded by -someones-. I often think of my mom and her Alzheimer now when takimg pictures. In the beginning, post-its everywhere and pictures, were her escape back form her mixed up memory. I miss her so much...She had loved BC, the mountains, the East Coast.

From fish, to planctons, kids, dogs, amazing skies and smiles, water colors and seal, nice food, sun, wind, smell, Maia taking a hole swim, Liza taking her time for us, Savanah and Elie running and getting hurt or lost, Liz driving us safely, Rick sharing discoveries, Julie talking biology, -anemones-, sand, Kaytlin and Sophie speaking french and telling great kid stories, greys, greens, whites, browns, blues, cones, branches, birds, rocks, trees, -escargots- they all have disappeared.. now what kind of metaphor to nature is that...

Cross fingers tomorrow the battery of my camera will be charged, and pictures will still be in there...but I doubt it. I haven't done my little papers, my journal for a while, so much to do. Relaxing was really nice.

Through planning our Riding@res (Chris, Jen, Nicol, and me) we have encountered little difficulties today. We are learning team work as much as all the rest. I am confident we will find our respectful way to approach the next steps. I have some reading to share with my other team, the Quartet Jen Jamie, Don, so I'm jumping in bed to do so.
______________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment