6/17/2011

NIGHT 4 and 5 / WHAT IS KFC DOING HERE?


photo : lyne Lefebvre
______________________________________________________
I HAD TO POST THIS LINK

This afternoon, inspired by the readings that were given to us, I tried making a link between religious beliefs and GREENwashing, how did I get there ?
Well, now I am proposing you this HEALTHwashing link about words being combined such as diabetes, cure and Kentucky fFired Chicken... very similar to Greenwashing. Hard to believe...Unfortunately, maybe very realistic and easier to believe then in the existence of Creation by...God.
I didn't put the accompanying photo since I didn't have the source.

Article
You can read the JDFR (Juvenile Diabetes Foundation) response to the blogger who posted this news, in the comments at the bottom of link
______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment