6/22/2011

DAY 9

I'm too tired for a picture.
______________________________________________
MET 2 NEW PALS
Today I met with Jamie and Don. Early lunch at Santropol a place near mine, a lovely garden and great healthy food. A very nice feeling to meet for real and a lovely short lunch. Jamie had to head off to his student's graduation day. Don and I had a little more talk around a coffe, turned out some was technical problems, word, and software issues. Forget to bring my camera for a blog photo of us 3 together.

I left to go buy Word 2008 and Endnotes, since Word 2004 was not compatible neither with Zotero or the end notes info I could see on internet. My Zotero library may disappear. They didn't have end notes anywhere, would have to order it but afraid it would be too long. Bought 2008 instead of 2011 since my Firefox and computer were not compatible with 2011...Then...
well this is so boring. Ca tonight form 6 to 10pm. But anyhow, my computer is getting fixed tomorrow from 10h30 to 6pm to have endnote and be ready for RRU.. I had to unloaded it, and copy a lot of stuff to work elsewhere in the meantime.

It was not a good day.
It's 2 am , nothing got done, and I'm going to bed.
______________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment